FPGA/VHDL Design Engineer
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
FPGA/VHDL -- VLSI - 6 months + Antwerp Area
My client are a growing engineering supplier who have a client who need assistance with an FPGA/VHDL design engineer role potentially multiple roles.
- 5 years + FPGA/VHDL
- VLSI experience - Altera, Xilinx OR Actel etc
- English speaking + Ideally Dutch as well
- MSc/PHD in a relevant field
Day to Day;
- Part of a team developing a Modem product
- Feasibility studies
- System requirements analysis
- Concept through to testing
- Working with other engineers and projects team
Contract: 6 months +
if you are interested then please send your CV ASAP.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.