Data Integration Engineer - Barcelona, Spain
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project to work in Spain? Are you an experienced Data Integration Engineer?
If yes, this might be your next opportunity !
NextLink Solutions - IT Swiss Consultancy specialize in connecting IT talents with worldwide organisations. We currently have an exciting opportunity for our client within Pharmaceutical industry in Barcelona, Spain. There are looking for an experienced Data Integration Engineer.
- Lead data profiling activities to deliver interoperable interfaces to facilitate interoperability between internal Digital Solutions and external Partners and Customers.
- Manage new requirements for modelling data points based on standard clinical data: HL7, FHIR, SNOMED CT
- Support internal and external clients to build properly the corresponding interoperable interfaces for exchange clinical data
- Collaborating across other teams to ensure successful solution delivery
- Analyse technical requirements and transform it into clinical interfaces, choosing the properly clinical standard and terminology to use.
- Document the clinical interfaces generating the corresponding clinical implementation guides
- Data profiling into FHIR data model of Digital Solutions
- Maintain FHIR data model well documented, updated and aligned with clinical data that DF environment exchange between Digital Solutions and EMR.
- Maintain and expand the clinical data catalogue
- Generate data implementation guides
- Deliver effective training and communication on the data standards to multiple levels of stakeholders
- Work with third party suppliers and consultants
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math or other quantitative field.
- Experience in Datamodelling and interoperability standards.
- Experience generating implementation guides for developers, clients and customers.
- Experience modelling healthcare interfaces using medical standards (HL7, FHIR, DICOM).
- Experience working with a FHIR Server.
- Experience integrating healthcare systems like EMR, PACS, HIS, LIS as well as Digital Solutions.
- Experience integrating medical devices, could be personal devices, radiologist devices
- Experience codifying clinical concepts with clinical terminologies (SNOMED CT, LOINC, UCUM, ICD9, ICD10).
- Experience working with GitLab, JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment .
- Independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and to learn new techniques.
- Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration
- Good understanding of data profiling and documenting tools (Forge, Simplifier, ..).
- Good understanding of EBS architecture (Mirth, MuleSoft, Ensemble ).
- Good understanding of interoperability frameworks: IHE, Continua Alliance.
- Good understanding of SCRUM methodology.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams and 3rd party relationships.
- Relevant work experience.