Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by CV Elite Ltd
Account Manager, up to £25,000 + exceptional benefits including on-going training and career development, profit related bonus, up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, healthcare, free parking, free workwear etc.
I am recruiting an Account Manager for Netitude, an award winning, market leading and expanding MSP (IT Managed Service Provider) based in Frome, Somerset.
The Role: Netitude provides its clients with a dedicated outsourced IT Manager to advise strategically and take accountability for IT service and solutions delivery. The Account Manager (Customer Service and Business Support) - will support the IT Manager with the delivery of these solutions, liaising with clients, arranging and preparing for client meetings, collating and producing reports and presentations and working with the technical team to draw together the content for proposals, quarterly reviews etc. The successful Account Manager will be responsible for c. 20 accounts so will be highly organised, detail focused and have exceptional customer service skills. While the Account Manager (Customer Service and Business Support) will not be required to be technically proficient they will be commercially minded and have a passion for technology and how it can be harnessed to enhance business performance.
The Company: With a Mission of Growth Through Technology' Netitude follow a methodology focused on delivering strategic outcomes for their clients rather than just managing technology. They work in partnership to provide proactive solutions and employees therefore enjoy the combination of varied work and being part of a team with strategic influence.
Established in 2001 Netitude are now ranked in the top 501 MSPs in the world and in the top 50 in the UK. Their expansion has come through a reputation for excellence and they have doubled in size over the last 2 years and expect similar growth over the next 2 years, providing further career opportunities for their team. With Embedded core values of Communication is Key; Ownership and Care; Respect and Trust; Enrich, Develop and Grow and Teamwork with a Passion, they have retained a supportive and caring culture and have recently won awards for Employer or the Month and were finalists for Employer of the year.
Account Manager (Customer Service and Business Support), Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting the technical team in quoting cost effective IT solutions.
- Managing the solutions team schedule.
- Creating proposals for projects and for delivery to customers.
- Assisting the IT solutions team in hitting weekly sales revenue targets.
- Answering incoming calls and recording customer requirements on the CRM system.
- Recording time against tickets.
- Liaising with and maintaining relationships with vendors to keep hardware software resale prices competitive
- Providing customer service and business support of the highest standard.
Account Manager (Customer Service and Business Support), Skills and Experience required:
- Customer satisfaction driven with 1 years'+ relevant work experience (involved Administration, Customer Service, Business Support, Project support)
- A good level of education and numeracy
- A good level of IT literacy and a passion for technology and how it can be harnessed to enhance business performance
- An enthusiasm to learn and understand a vast array of business types, requirements and technologies
- A proactive, self-motivated team player with a can-do' attitude
- A logical approach and problem-solving ability and a great eye for detail
- Highly organised with excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines and record time accordingly
- A highly personable, strong relationship builder with a friendly and confident manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical end users in simple terms.
Dawn O'Shea is recruiting the Account Manager (Customer Service and Business Support) directly on behalf of Netitude so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If you are successful in being short-listed, you will be contacted within 14 days to discuss the role and your requirements in more detail.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £35k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual