Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by JSL Solutions Ltd
Have you electrical experience within the automotive industry? Are you looking to grow and develop your career within a multi national that will invest in you? If so, please read on and apply.
Our client, a global player in the Automotive Aftermarket with ambitious growth plans following significant investment is looking for a Product Specialist for their Auto Electrical business.
- Maximise product range opportunities
- Provide technical support to colleagues and customers
- Telephone support for technical queries
- Support function for warranty approval and quality control sign off
- Responsible for maintaining all tools required for fulfilment of technical department which includes sales reporting function and product identification tools
- Inputting technical data into the CRM system and on the web
- Provide internal and external training
- Electrical experience within the automotive industry
- Comfortable and experience in using IT packages
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Open minded with a desire to learn new skills
This is a great opportunity to develop your career with a forward think and ambitious company. For further information please contact Stewart.
Automotive aftermarket, automotive, auto electrical, auto electrics, product manager, marketing, technical specialist, product assistant, parts advisor, parts specialist, technical manager, commercial vehicle, off road, heavy goods vehicle, HGV, passenger car, master technician, vehicle technician, sensors, telematics, CCTV, mechanic, auto electrician.
Sheffield, Barnsley, Chesterfield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Huddersfield, Wakefield.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £45k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£21k - £24.5k Annual