Internal Audit Supervisor
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an Internal Audit Supervisor. This role is revolved around performing internal audits for risk management, governance, and controls. The need someone with at least 4 years of experience auditing and someone with a degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, MIS or related degree. This role will be auditing the internal operations of the company.
- Work independently and ensure work is completed on time and in keeping with professional standards.
- Perform and document work such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- At project level, perform people management related tasks such as coaching and project performance evaluations.
- Conduct internal training sessions to share knowledge and best practices
- Monitor management's remediation of identified issues, provide timely feedback on progress of remediation and test the effectiveness of the remediation.
- Maintain, track and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Assist in drafting reports to formally communicate results of testing to stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Experience must include a minimum of 4 years auditing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or related discipline