Senior Identity Management Developer
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Request Technology
A fortune 500 company is on the search for a Sr. Identity Management Developer. This role is revolved around the creation of workflows and customization of IDM forms. They will be designing, documenting, and implementing workflows, forms, rules, and certifications. This person will need to have 2-3 years of implementing enterprise identity management and security solutions with Sailpoint or a similar tool. Also needed is hands on experience with Bean Shell Scripting within Sailpoint or similar tool.
- Lead the IDM platform for internal, Consumer and Agency environments
- Analyze, document and recommend process improvements for Identity Management processes
- Design, document and implement provisioning workflows, forms, rules, and certifications
- Implement application connectors, certifications, workflows, rules, provisioning policies, e-mail templates, reports and tasks
- Extensive ability to troubleshoot and support Identity Management processes
- Implement/Customize Workflows, Forms, Rules, Provisioning and Certifications
- Perform functional and technical requirements gathering and analysis for an enterprise wide Identity & Access Management program.
- 2-3 years of experience in implementing enterprise identity management and security solutions (Preferably SailPoint IdentityIQ or a similar toolset)
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology and SDLC processes
- Hands on experience supporting an Identity Access Management system integrated with target applications such as Active Directory, Oracle, SAP, RACF and AS400
- Experience in Access Governance, Workflows, Provisioning and RBAC highly desired
- Hands on experience with Bean -Shell Scripting within SailPoint Identity IQ or a similar toolset
- Hands on experience with Basic Java, J2EE, XML, HTML, Application Server, Web Server and other Web Technologies
- Working knowledge of Webservices, SOAP, REST and SQL
- Familiarity with major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows/Unix/Linux and operational knowledge of WebSphere
- Experience with Database platforms (ie Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- A four-year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or demonstrated work experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.