Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Purpose of Job:
To provide project management and technical input for project planning, equipment specification, process characterization and validation. Work in close liaison with other departments to ensure product requirements of quality, quantity, mix and cost are achieved.
Major Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
- To manage and co-ordinate technical support for the introduction of new products, in line with marketing plans.Develop resource allocation and a critical path to effectively manage the introduction of technology on lines, modifications and process improvements.
- Develop manufacturing technical capabilities and skills so as to ensure ongoing process requirements can be effectively achieved.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
- Develop strong links with our sister plants so as to ensure effective ongoing transfer and sharing of products, processes and systems.
- Minimum of Degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years experience working in a regulated environments, specifically medical device, FDA or ISO 13485 registered work environments.
- Robotics or pneumatics experience a distinct advantage
- Really competive base salary
- Exceptional bonus scheme
- Full healthcare (depenants included)
- Excellent pension scheme
If you are interested in the above role then please apply now and I'd be happy to have a confidential conversation about the role and company in more detail.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy