Junior Fiber Network Designer (Dutch or French and English)
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by GeekSoft Consulting BV
Experience required 2 to 6 years
- Must be good at reading Copper and Fiber network plans and able to communicate/interface with other design professionals and regulatory personnel.
- Design the network layout using different application (AutoCad, Intergraph, Spacialnet, small world, ArcGIS MapInfo or any other GIS tool). AutoCad & Intergraph is preferable.
- Experience of last mile fiber/copper access network and network elements/equipment
- Good understanding of telecom processes in network designing and maintenance of fiber/copper network
- Basic understanding of telecom technologies such FTTx, VDSL, Copper, GPON etc
- Design copper distribution and feeding network. Copper connectivity design to Central office, new zoning and brownfield.
- Design fiber distribution for FTTH network deployments
- Experience of assessing the right design rule and application of the same.
- Experience with public work systems (Govt/Communes) and Utility companies plans to find synergies in planning and design.
- Will be able to utilize facility analysis process to select areas for rehabilitation, coordinate field work, preparation of work order drawings and documentation updating work order records in an accurate and timely manner
- Telecommunications Professional and must be capable of engineering routine and specific outside plant work orders, both distribution and feeder.
- Knowledge of E2E process of planning, engineering and construction.
- Willing to travel to different Network regions with Belgium.
- Earlier onsite presence
- Copper and Fiber Network Design knowledge
- Experience working in onsite/offshore model
Language: Dutch or French and English
French and/or Dutch and English