Appian Architect Contract - Amsterdam
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Appian Architect - Amsterdam - 6 Month Contract
We have immediate opportunity for Appian Architect for onsite. The consultant should have excellent communication skills and must have worked with customer on Architecture Roadmap to fit Appian and recommend design and appropriate solutions.
Start: Immediate and for 6 months onsite
Role: Appian Architect
Joining: immediate onsite NL
Job Description below
1. Contract Basis/Expat Landed FTE specifically for Appian
2. Very strong communication skill English and very good experience in customer handling, should be able to challenge design/Arch solution
3. 9+ years of experience with minimum 3+ years of project implementation experience in Appian BPMS 7.x & 16.x
4. Onsite customer experience in leading Appian Roadmap and fitment of Appian in overall Enterprise Architecture within the laid down best practices of the organization and standards.
5. Onsite customer experience in setting up the Appian environment, making a design, guide the team, identifying stakeholders
6. Knowledge of application level architecture with good understanding of Appian architecture and its objects & best practices
7. Experience with SAIL, Tempo, Records, XSDs, Sites and datastores along with the knowledge of Java programming skills
8. Experience in creating Appian plug-ins, Smart Service is a plus
9. Experience with web service integrations like Web API, SOAP requests with WSDLs.
10. Experience in designing the solution architecture, process discovery and gap analysis.
11. Experience in working with distributed environments.
12. Project & Team management skills.
13. Good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge any one of the major databases like Oracle, SQL Server & MySQL etc.,
14. Demonstrate advanced understanding of the project methodology (various industry standard methodologies such as: SDLC, RUP, Agile, SCRUM)
If you are interested, please get in touch: