Technical User Support Engineer
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Currently Templeton and Partners BV is looking for an Experienced Technical User Support Engineer to join one of our international clients for a position in Assen, The Netherlands of 12 months minimum with option of extension.
Templeton and Partners BV is looking for a strong communicative and experienced, As a Technical User Support Engineer is looking for enthusiastic and experienced Technical User Support Engineer to provide differentiated support to Technical Computing users across Europe, Middle East and North Africa, and to directly increase their productivity and enhance their end user experience of IT services.
- Operating a combination of onsite and remote support models, delivered via regional teams that make up the global service. Part of European team supporting 1500+ customers.
- Acting as voice and action party (re-active as well as pro-active) for the technical worker community when IT service failures affecting their operations.
- Working face to face or remotely support technical workers to identify issues and new requirements in an early stage and prevent escalations.
- Advising users of the best possible use of the available infrastructure, specifically in the technical compute environment.
- Taking end-to-end ownership of problems affecting technical workers and acting collaboratively with other IT service areas to find resolution.
- Our performance focus is on the end user experience of the service.
- Proven knowledge/certification of Windows, Red Hat Linux, HP RGS/Leo stream, Microsoft Desktop, Active Directory, LDAP products.
- Proficient in Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards, Customer Service Techniques, Proficient in Function or Department Operations.
- Familiar with Customer Value Chain Concepts.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Extensive troubleshooting and analytical skills, helicopter view.
- Ability to clearly identify various components of the services and reported issues.
- Highly customer focused/minded while possessing courage to resist always providing a quick fix.
- Technical Computing related support ecosystem.
- Ability to work in a DevOps environment.
- Excellent written & spoken English essential.
We are looking forward to receive your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss this opportunity in more detail.