Senior Java Developer
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
We are looking for a strong and experienced software engineer to help design, build and deliver our suite of Spring Boot applications and Angular front-ends.
You will join a large project, where we are transforming our department to be cloud native. The team is adopting DevOps best practices and automating everything from day one. We are targeting the Microsoft Azure cloud, where we prefer Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Strong core Java, especially the Spring Framework (we use Spring Boot)
- Good working knowledge of Datamodelling and SQL
- Uunderstanding and contributing to the bigger picture; including infrastructure set-up using Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Putting Test Driven Development (TDD) into practice to improve the quality and accuracy of your deliverables
- Applying clean code principles to large code bases
- Understanding and solving not just technical problems, but also functional problems
Any other important information:
- An excellent working environment, including IntelliJ as the IDE
- An entire DevOps set-up in Azure DevOps (issue tracking, builds, deployments and artefact management)
- A project which is public cloud first and will deploy its whole landscape to Microsoft Azure
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.