Project Leader - Network and Security infrastructure
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Project Leader (Network and Security) - Mechelen, Belgium
Project Leader (Network and Security) - I am looking for an Dutch speaking, Project Lead to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 6 months contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering background or equivalent through experience.
- Demonstrable experience in technical environments in which the projects are situated.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in infrastructure projects or development projects
- of which at least 5 years of experience in managing and supervising projects with total budgets of at least EUR 1000K.
- Being able to use project management techniques and tools (risk management, issue management, etc.)
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Demonstrable experience with migration of a LAN and security network
- Demonstrable experience with Checkpoint FW (optional)
- Demonstrable experience with Cisco switching and Cisco ISE (optional)
- Demonstrable experience with F5 Loadbalancer (optional)
- Language requirement: Dutch speaking at European CEFR level C2
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it.