SAP Data Quality Analyst - Stockholm
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
SAP DATA QUALITY ANALYST - SWEDEN - 6months +
On behalf of one of RED's global clients, RED is looking for a SAP Data Quality Analyst to work on a global implementation.
- Working on setting up processes for Data Quality improvement for the Core data objects
- responsible to understand basic infrastructure
- should be able to drive workshop to understand Data quality requirements and should be able to set up rule to monitor the data quality as per requirement.
- Monitor and secure end-to-end systems connections.
- Review existing system designs and make recommendations for improving or altering the systems for future benefit.
- Manage execution of the test to check technical performance of infrastructure in case of any change or upgrade.
- Ability to understand and analyze business needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to structure data and information
- Knowledge of SAP information steward, data service is a must
- Knowledge of SQL and BI platform could be an advantage
- With this responsibility it is important to have high-level understanding of the solution and being able to review and decide on requirements and solution design.
- good understanding of activities needed to support and improve data quality using SAP tools Information Steward and Data services
- Experience and competence in SAP ECC is required. Previous experience of working in SAP MDG, S/4 Hana, SAP Hybris and Fiori is an advantage
Duration: 6months +
Workload: Full Time
Languages: Fluent English
Start Date: March 2020
If this is something of interest please apply with your up to date CV or email (see below) for more details