Oracle EBS HCM Functional Consultant - SC/NATO Cleared - Brussels
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
My client is looking for a Oracle EBS Functional Consultant join them in Belgium on a long term part time project.
This project will run until the end of 2021 and requires 110 days' work prior to that time. To start in April.
The candidate must have;
- At least ten years of experience in implementing or supporting Oracle E-business Suite (EBS) r11 or higher.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prime focus on customer and end user satisfaction.
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing. French speaking skills are an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years of extensive knowledge of Oracle EBS modules in the area of Human Resources (Self-Service HR, Oracle Payroll, Time and Labor, Learning management, Talent Management, Advanced Benefits, Performance management).
- Knowledge of Oracle Payroll and how this interface with GL and Legacy applications.
- Experience with Oracle EBS Finance, Projects or Procurement modules is desirable.
- Understanding of the underlying Oracle E-business Suite data model with its tables and database packages.
- Ability to analyze and review incidents and change requests, and recommend and implement changes to the business processes and functional system setup.
- Knowledge of SQL for troubleshooting and reporting needs is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
If you are interested in this role then please across an up to date CV to the below email and I will call you if it matches up to the description!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€600 - €600 Daily
€400 - €450 Daily
€400 - €400 Daily