LINUX Systems Engineer
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton and Partners are an International recruiting business. We have been established for 23 years and provide niche IT consultants and professionals to large corporates in all sectors from our offices in London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Zurich. We are currently recruiting for An experienced Linux Engineer to join our client based in Switzerland.
Are you are passionate about technology, highly motivated and quick to grasp new ideas?
Working on-site in Zurich you will join the Technology Platform division in the Unix Engineering team, tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Engineering and operation of Linux and OpenShift in both private and public cloud
- Support and troubleshooting
- Participations in Innovative projects in the Linux and OpenShift environment
- Automation Tasks
- Responsible for the Life cycle of the platforms
Candidates must have:
- A Degree in computer science (Uni, ETH or FH) or comparable study programme
- Broad and deep understanding of Linux, container and automation topics
- Good knowledge of both German and English
- Ability to work independently
If you would like to learn more about this please contact Mrs. Kiran Schmidt (see below)
Please note due to Swiss regulations we can only consider applications from candidates that have the right to work and live within the EU or currently hold a Valid Swiss work permit.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.