Software Developer - Full Stack
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Avenca
Are you a software developer with C#/C++ and/or Java experience looking for a new full stack position developing technically innovative applications that help make the world a better place?
If so, you'll be interested in joining our team working on developing and applying Web, mobile and PC-based software for analysing data from marine Black Box recorders and monitoring systems, to help make shipping safer and greener.
This position offers a unique chance to get involved in all aspects of developing technologically innovative software applications. You'll be working in a small and friendly dynamic environment on projects ranging from R&D and greenfield development through to established products with an international clientele, looking at all aspects from mobile, web and PC front ends to deep analytics in SaaS Servers.
What You'll Need -
The successful candidate will be
- a motivated self-starter with an eye for detail, and the ability to see tasks through to completion.
- competent in object-oriented software development (with experience of C#/C++ and/or Java) and SQL.
Our ideal candidate would have a degree in software engineering, computer science, engineering, or similar numerate discipline, preferably with a number of years' relevant post-graduate/commercial software development experience.
Who We Are -
Avenca is an innovative technology development company, specialising in the development and application of data analysis software and services. Our clients include the national accident investigation authorities of countries around the world, major global shipping companies, and international law firms and insurers. We are based in the village of Alderbury on the outskirts of the cathedral city of Salisbury.
What We Can Offer -
- An exciting opportunity in a small and friendly dynamic working environment.
- Salary will be competitive, based upon capabilities and experience, with opportunity for advancement based upon performance.
- 35 hour week with flexitime arrangements
- 25 days paid holiday + statutory holidays
- company pension scheme
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £75k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£45.2k - £63.3k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual
£350 - £450 Daily
£30k - £60k Annual