Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client, a Swiss Bank, we are looking for a Requirement Engineer for a long term project in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Zurich
- Duration 6 months, extension planned
Overview of business area or project:
The role is providing IT Business Analysis functions for the Investment Bank's Global Credit Risk systems within the Credit Risk IT department, consisting of a number of high-profile global applications, with a user base running to several thousands. Working as a Credit Risk IT (BA) within in the Zurich office on key Global Credit Risk projects. This role will involve working as a Requirements Engineer on the Intraday Credit Risk system employed by the Private Bank called TLS. TLS calculates Derivatives Credit Risk exposure, mainly focused on FX, Interest Rate (IR), equities.
- Gather and review business requirements
- Analyzing impact of change to the existing processes and system flows & documentation
- Coordinate with CRO IT partners on the readiness for SIT/UAT/Regression
- Track and facilitate issues resolutions during SIT/UAT/Regression
- Support Business Users and Developers during the whole software life cycle
The projects impacting the TLS system will include changes to the system driven by regulatory changes that impact feeds, calculations and reporting.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years professional experience in relevant business analysis and functional specification design with experience in Private and/or Investment Banking
- Experience in banking or finance industry preferably focusing on risk management for OTC/ETD or front to back trade flows. (An understanding of Credit Risk concepts and terminology is desirable).
- Strong knowledge (fluency) of SQL
- Experience Analyzing, writing of test cases
- Team Worker with excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills in English
Please apply online or contact Nadja directly
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£1k - £1.3k Daily