IT Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Credit Risk, Derivatives,
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by iET SA
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for anIT Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Credit Risk, Derivatives, OTC/ETD, SQL
Senior IT Business Analyst - Derivatives/Credit Risk | Zurich | 6 months
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an IT Business Analyst.
In this role, as a Credit Risk IT Business Analyst you will be involved in key global Credit Risk projects with the responsibility for gathering and review business requirements mainly focused on FX, Interest Rate (IR) and equities.
Please be aware that this is a role within a sensitive environment. You'll have to undergo a background screening, which takes some additional time! We, therefore, prefer local candidates.Your Qualifications:
- 5 years' experience relevant (IT) business analysis and functional specification design with experience in Private and/or Investment Banking
- Good understanding of business processes, financial products, and credit risk
- Experienced on FX, Interest Rate (IR) and Equities
- Experienced in risk management for OTC/ETD and front to back trade flows, understanding ofcredit risk concepts and terminology is desirable
- Experienced in system implementation and testing as well as strong knowledge of PL/SQL
- Well versed in analysing and writing test cases
- Behavior-driven development (BDD)/Feature File experience are welcome
- Solid knowledge of Stakeholder Management
- Team player with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Gather and review business requirements
- Analyzing impact of change to the existing processes and system flows & documentation
- Coordinate with CRO IT partners on the readiness for SIT/UAT/Regression
- Track and facilitate issues resolutions during SIT/UAT/Regression
- Support Business Users and Developers during the whole software life cycle
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.