Office Assistant, CNA, MA, Katy
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Memorial Hermann
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Position responsible for performing routine but somewhat varied clerical duties for assigned department.
The applicant for this position will be required to work (3) 12 hour shifts, varied and every other weekend from 6:45 PM to 7:15 AM.
as a CNA or MA.
High School graduate or GED
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access
- Must have a minimum of two years of clerical experience
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of we advance health through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Types letters, memorandums, and other documents; Files documents as established by departmental procedures.
- Photocopies records, forms and other documents. Sort and distribute departmental mail.
- Answers departmental telephones as necessary. Verifies information and resolves common problems.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- CNA License preferred