Senior .Net Developer
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Cubic Corporation
Cubic Transportation Systems
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. Were the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
As part of the Engineering Team, the Senior .Net Developer is responsible for developing interfaces and software that support multi-modal management capabilities for Transport Management organisations worldwide.
By participating in requirements definition/clarification, the Senior .Net Developer will provide feedback on the design, implementation and any operational concerns. The role will also provide technical leadership on small to medium sized projects whilst working with project managers and customers.
You will have a Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Software Engineering or Computer Science with a minimum 5 years .NET and C# experience within a structured back-end development environment.
To be considered for this role you will posses the following Skills/Experience/Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of enterprise and design patterns and principles
- Experience developing applications using a micro-services architecture
- Experience developing applications using automated CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Octopus and ProGet desirable
- Knowledge of GIS Web standards and technologies (WMS, WFS, GeoJSON, GeoSpatical etc)
- Strong development experience with Microsoft Azure Services
- Strong development experience with Azure Service Fabric
- Experience developing applications using an enterprise service bus, NServiceBus
- Strong front end development experience, HTML, CCS, Angular (6+)
Most importantly, you will be a positive team player with the ability to work autonomously and within a cross-functional team environment.
Condition of Employment:
Successful outcome of a National Police Check
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.