Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by CostCo Wholesale UK Ltd
Description We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to assist in writing code to automatically verify our quality, define the test strategy, technologies, and implement new processes/tools to streamline our quality.
- Assist in the design and implementation of automated test suites in a fast-paced agile environment using Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, & Continuous Deployment concepts to allow for efficient delivery of high quality products
- Lead by example and provide mentorship for more jr members of staff
- Help to implement successful test strategies resulting in efficient test development and execution models
- Drive the overall SDLC towards quality-centric methodologies
- Execute tests, interpret results, and communicate on a regular basis, resulting in quick solutions to any quality concerns
- Help to maintain/build test infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 8-12 years of experience as a Software or Quality Engineer with coding skills in Java or other modern programming language (OOP)
- Understanding of design and coding with an emphasis on building test automation and tools
- Understanding of test automation, test tool creation, automation framework (Coded UI, Selenium, REST API, etc.)
- Experience working with robust automated tests with a high level of maintainability.
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment and utilizing virtual machines
- Experience working in a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of full software development life cycle, QA methodology, tools and software testing standards
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to utilize data to drive decisions
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Corporate overviewYou're empowered when you're a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance - to live inspired. In fact, it's expected! You'll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you're a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos' industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations - including half of the Fortune 1000 - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email or please call 1 .