Lead Cloud Engineer
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Lead Cloud Engineer needs database, automation & development experience
Lead Cloud Engineer requires:
- IT position requires an experienced information technology professional with an advanced level of knowledge and experience in the development and management of the tools, platforms and interfaces that support cloud architecture, data stores and operational activities.
- Automation developer-cum-engineer with an understanding of cloud, database (SQL & NoSQL) and web technologies.
- API programming.
- working knowledge of Jenkins, CI/CD Pipeline, integrating various processes and technologies using REST API.
- thorough with AWS constructs and services. (Hands experience of application migration to AWS)
- extensive programming skills such as Python, Java, Java-script and Automation technologies like Terraform, Ansible, JSON and YML.
- Expert with CI/CD delivery frameworks (e.g Jenkins), infrastructure as code software tools (Terraform, Cloud Formation), configuration management/orchestration tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible), and version control (e.g. GIT)
Lead Cloud Engineer duties:
- Provide expert level IT technical lead services, including the direction, evaluation, selection, configuration, implementation, and integration of new and existing technologies and tools in a cloud platform
- Responsible for development of cloud tools & data services to support operations of Cloud infrastructure, provisioning, monitoring with (IaaS) and (PaaS) models
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job