Recruiting Coordinator Contractor
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Recruiting Coordinator Contractor needs 2+ years of experience in a recruiting coordination role
Recruiting Coordinator Contractor requires:
- Proven experience in a fast paced customer-focused environment
- Experience with Workday ATS is required
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- High school
- Admin support
Recruiting Coordinator Contractor duties:
- Manage calendar events, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
- Work closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across the organization.
- Liaison with key business partners within the organization to drive and maintain hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Embrace a variety of internal and external software applications (Workday HCM/ATS) with the ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Coordinate onsite interviews and travel arrangements.
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job