MAC Security Systems Administrator
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
MAC Security Systems Administrator needs 5 years physical security experience, including regular interface with general contractors, property managers and client stakeholder.
MAC Security Systems Administrator requires:
- B. S., Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent industry experience performing functional program management in a complex physical security environment
- Thorough understanding of both installation and service elements of operational performance.
- 3+ years experience managing professionals in a construction setting, with thorough understanding of permitting and union complexities.
- Project Management Portfolio toolsets, such as Smartsheet or MS Project
- background in IT industry and engineering.
- Project management certification desired, if not present, will be enrolled in certification process
MAC Security Systems Administrator duties:
- Adherence and contributor to the program management plan.
- Initiation of the programs projects.
- Ensures that the program has adequate support.
- Monitors the program against plan.
- Ensures benefits are identified, measured, tracked and realized.
- Assists in identification of program level risks and manages same.
- Provides support, mentoring and advice to project managers.
- Reports on project status to program executive (regional director).
- Monitor and control project performance.
- Implement and operate a project controlled environment (Playbook requirements).
- Develop and maintain a project scoreboard.
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job