Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
C++ Developer needs 5+ years of experience developing software applications using C++ with some experience developing on a Windows platform.
C++ Developer requires:
BS Electrical Engineering, BS Computer Engineering, BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with TCP/UDP socket communications.
- Experience with multi-threaded development and debug environments and tools
- Excellent problem solving and written/verbal communications skills
- Experience with embedded development and debug environments
- Demonstrated experience in developing quality, maintainable and well-designed software
- Good understanding and practical experience with OOA/OOD/OO
- Experience with C++ 11/14
- BS Electrical Engineering, BS Computer Engineering, BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
C++ Developer duties:
- facilitate and participate in software design and code reviews.
- collaborate with other engineers in the organization and participate in many phases of the software development life cycle.
- l support writing software requirements specifications, support software design documents, implement software and help develop software test procedures.
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job