Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
- BS / BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or related technical area
- Experience with data visualization and related tools like D3.
- Experience with Java and JVM-based languages.
- Experience in an Agile development methodology
- Experience leading multiple initiatives for complex applications and testing web applications.
- Finance industry
- understanding of effective UX
- Identify, reproduce and track defects
- Determine release readiness and improve the release process
- Work with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Use and learn not just cutting-edge technologies, but also learn about the investment management industry
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with changing needs and requirements.
- work evenings and weekends to support production releases and break fix
- Travel will be required to the West Coast for training and knowledge transfer
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job