Buyer/Procurement Officer (Food Sector)
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Employmint
A FMCG company in the Armagh area requires a buyer/Procurement Officer. This company is going through a strong period of growth and requires an additional buyer to join their team. Our client is well established in local and UK markets.
- Work as part of the Procurement Team.
- Deliver best commercial value to the company.
- Procurement, planning and forecasting.
- Stock replenishment, rotation and residency.
- Transport planning and management.
- Price negotiations.
- Completion of Purchase Orders on time.
- Carry out visits of suppliers.
- Liaise closely with each Team in the business to ensure targets and efficiencies are achieved.
- A degree or equivalent level qualification in purchasing/procurement or business related subject.
- Substantial experience in a buying/commercial role.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong numeracy, literacy and analytical skills together with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Project Management, Time Management and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong Team Working, Communication and influencing skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Extremely motivated to complete tasks to a very high level.
Should you be interested in a chat about this role, further information will be made available.