AGILE Product Owner
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
Our customer is seeking an experienced AGILE Product Owner who is fluent in Dutch or French and English.
- You are responsible for the further development of a platform/product (websites, applications, third parties services, etc.).
- You explore the digital landscape in search for new technologies that can improve customer experience.
- Based on customer feedback, customer journey exercises, analytics, you analyse and formulate channel-improvements.
- You build, manage and prioritize the backlog based on consumer needs, business priorities and available resources (And communicate the scope per release to team and stakeholder).
- You prepare detailed business requirements and supervise channel development from A to Z, always keeping the business and customer objectives in mind.
- You represent the customer and business within your team being a Channels squad.
- You follow the customer uses of your scope through Adobe analytics, BI.
- You develop strong relationships with the other stakeholders in the end-to-end development process (UX, developers, Value Proposition, ).
- You will help growing the organization in being more Agile and increase the time to market
- You have a knowledge of the rationale behind any solutions that is chosen
- You regularly reviews and validate business analyses, wireframes, designs and demos
- You organizes demos and accept releases
- You get buy-in from the sponsor and business team
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- You have the ability to manage a product backlog and define a roadmap;
- You are able to work within IT and business environment;
- You are creative and driven by innovation;
- You have a track record of delivering digital capabilities to increase user experience and drive business growth;
- You are structure and able to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel;
- Management expectation;- You know how to cooperate and communicate in a Matrix structure within a large organisation;
- You are data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative;
- You Have a knowledge & experience with Agile methodology
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.