RWA Reporting Analyst - Banking (Outside IR35)
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Sharma Consulting Services Limited
A large multinational global player requires a skilled RWA Reporting Analyst to join their client team in Zurich, Switzerland.
The role will provide an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to apply their experience and enhance their skills working with a progressive organisation using the challenges offered to them.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Focus on understanding and defining the ex-private bank requirements and testing for the CDL and calculator proof of concept.
- Responsible for FINMA reporting of RWA, leverage and Large Exposure.
- Analyzing current state data feeds and calculations supporting RWA, leverage and large exposure reporting for the ex-private bank.
- Defining future state requirements to align data model and calculations across the ex-private bank and ex investment bank infrastructures.
- Working collaboratively in an agile project team to ensure documentation of meaningful user stories, swift issue resolution and iterative enhancement to achieve the end goal.
- Defining testing approaches for validation and user acceptance.
- Contributing to transition plans to develop the POC to the overall end state.
- Perform functional testing of the RWA calculator.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of RWA and/or leverage regulatory reporting requirements.
- Experience with data related reporting implementations.
- Experience of group facilitation to drive challenging change initiatives.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent team player displaying enthusiasm, confidence and commitment.
- Excellent verbal and written English and ability to document information accurately and succinctly.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Experience of working to an agile methodology.
- Candidates will ideally have prior CS or even BMR experience.
- Communication Skills, Team Work and Flexibility
- Seeing the Big Picture
- Effective decision Making
- Collaborating and Partnering
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland.
- This role is deemed outside IR35 by the client.
- Please don't apply if you don't have prior experience of working for a Tier-1 bank or a Financial Services institution.