Product Marketing Manager
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Morson International (IT)
Our client, a global leader in the inverter business, focuses completely on string inverter solutions with outstanding product quality and customer service.
Because of continual growth they are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will work closely with the sales teams to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet customer requirements.
- To work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- To attend sales meetings, acting as Marketing expert.
- Collaborate with creative teams to produce brochures, marketing materials, training documents, videos, technical articles, business cases, etc.
- Attend local marketing events and act as the speaker for technical presentations
- Support solar inverter (industrial string inverter, residential: single-phase and three-phase) product launch activities and assist with other marketing events, such as tradeshows, conferences and technical sales training or channel partner training activities
- Act as the speaker for technical presentations
- Work with the Competitive Team for market and competitive analysis.
- Positioning our Clients' Smart PV Solutions in competitive scenarios based on marketing skills: communicate on the competitive LCOE studies of our Clients' Smart PV solutions within the industry
- Lead promotion of our Clients' Smart PV Solutions by removing business barriers and technical misunderstanding
- Bachelor's degree in Power Electronics or Engineering
- Prior experience as a Technical Marketing Engineer or Sales Engineer in a Solar company is a must
- +3 years of working experience in the Solar Industry
- +3 years of working experience in Marketing
- Has had successful past experiences dealing with complex organizations and projects by rich Marketing, system and product understanding
You will have:
- A deep understanding of Solar industry, Market, system components and inverter products (industrial string inverter, residential single-phase, three-phase inverter)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and internal with people from different countries & cultures
- Excellent Marketing Skills
- Drive and be highly motivated and passionate about solar
- Fluent in both English and French