Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps, Python, Linux)
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps, Python, Linux) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Work experience with configuration management systems, service discovery solutions and log indexing systems
- Know-how in Python and Docker preferably also with Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Expertise with continuous integration-, deployment tools and techniques such as Jenkins, TeamCity, SVN and Git
- Familiar with managing Kafka clusters and cloud-based deployments like Azure, AWS, OpenStack and Cloudserve
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Code deployment automation and virtualization tools as well as solid analytical skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Creating and managing cloud server infrastructure for development and production environments
- Collaborating with a development team to enable continuous integration and deployment with a focus on automation
- Managing system performance and configuration of the environments
- Making recommendations regarding capacity and generally hardware management
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15331
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.