Linux & DevOps System Engineer (Contract)
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by IT Di-Visions AG
- Providing 1 st, 2 nd and 3 rd level support (Linux RedHat, Unix Solaris)
- Delivering project and operation for the application system area as well as the infrastructure environment
- Lead the entrusted environment to the global infrastructure standard through Server re-installations, the alignment of configurations, etc.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the Competence Center based in Paris
- Show a DevOps approach within the local, global and EMEA regions teams (findings, code and documentation)
- Transforming the infrastructure environment to an agile IT model: Gain control, automate as possible by developing Rest APIs to reach a coherent Infra as Code target model
- Dressing a capacity management planning related to Infrastructure resources and request
- >5 years of experience as RedHat/Unix Solaris Linux System Engineer
- DevOps mentality
- Excellent Python knowledge
- Good knowledge of Flask Restplus, Ansible/Puppet Framework
- Experience in the administration of Oracle Database
- Experiences with Backup Networker, Netapp Storage, Vmware Vitualization, Middleware Weblogic, Tomcat, Apche, RedHat Satellite
- Agile experience
- Proficient in English and/or French
- Start: 15. March 2020
- End: 31. December
- Workload/Location: 100% in Zurich, possibility of part time 60% in Zurich and 40% in Geneva
- Deadline to apply: 25.02.2020 at 12:00
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Ms. Ilenia Herforth.
Please send your complete electronic application to