Senior Auditor- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Gazelle Global is proud to present this Senior Auditor position for one of our Tier 1 clients.
My client is looking a Senior Auditor who will be happy to coordinate investigation and conduct them independently or in small teams. As a Senior Auditor you train colleagues on the job and you are open to feedback from your colleagues to learn and improve together. There are many training options so you will have your own training budget to spend, good secondary conditions and an excellent salary.
You want to see how the bank works, you have a feel for the relationships within different business units and you dare to be critical. You want to contribute to the development of the bank, your colleagues and yourself. With your enthusiasm and strategic insight you help improve the quality of risk management within the bank.
- You have (almost) completed at least one of the following: RA, RE or RO course
- You have at least 4 years' experience within the financial sector and/or an audit department
- you are analytical, have a broad interest in the development that my client is currently going through and want to actively contribute to this
- You are initiative-rich, self-starting and a team player
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, so that your message comes across well to management, supervisors and colleagues
- You have experience or affinity with Data Analytics or Process Mining
- You never lose sight of the customers interest
Please apply for immediate consideration.