Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
A high-level understanding of o365.
- A deep understanding of the o365 messaging environment.
- Good knowledge of DNS when it comes to mail routing and the technologies to prevent spoofing and spam-like SPF, DKIM & Dmarc.
- Understand the difference from on-premises AD and Azure AD and the Azure Connector.
- Understand Azure B2B and B2C authentication and collaboration. Understand how this applies when releasing domains from a tenant with an SMTP address tied to its UPN.
- Good knowledge of PowerShell and Scripting to run migration batches. Evidence of having written scripts and run batches already. The hands-on attitude is necessary.
- Experience to have run migrations tenant to tenant and understand the complexities and limitations.
- Experience to have run migrations using the PST export approach when using blob storage as a shared access location.
- No two migration appear the same. Excellent troubleshooting skills are a must.
- Be able to drive meetings (when required) and make decisions as this is a small team and not everyone can attend all the calls.
- Knowledge of ProofPoint an advantage.
- Capability to summarize complex technical problems in a PowerPoint so any layman can understand and decide on options. Ability to put complex technical challenges into words that non-technical managers (who will take some of the decisions) understand.
- Working hours can be outside European time zones or weekends for some migration activities