LCV (B) Driver
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Nixon Wright Partners
We're currently recruiting a full time LCV - Light Commercial Vehicle (B) Driver to become a vital member of our client's team in Swansea
This role is working 40 hour per week: Monday to Friday between 7:30am - 5pm.
About the Role
Main duties are:
- Deliver between 6-12 Parcels a day
- Delivering on time
- Excellent Customer Service
- Maintaining High Standard of Vehicle
- Helping in the warehouse once deliveries have been completed
- Picking and packing goods
- Maintaining high level of health and safety
Customer focused, hands-on, team player… if this sounds like you then you have a part to play in our team. Your driving skills and local road knowledge will be fully utilised and your flexible approach in supporting the team will go a long way.
About your development and benefits
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
- pension plan
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years' service
- staff discount
- profit share.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £60k Annual
£9.6 - £9.6 Hourly
£22k - £27.4k Annual
£16k - £20k Annual