Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
I am currently looking an Enterprise Architect for an assignment based in Brussels.
Please find below the information for the role.
- Architectural vision and elaboration
- Development and enhancement of architecture
- Assistance with the implementation of the architecture
- Architecture maturity assessment
- Analysis of organisational structures
- Analysis of information systems portfolio
- Analysis of enterprise business processes
- Corporate Data flow analysis
- IS costs/benefits analysis
Enterprise Architecture, Software Maturity Models or Business Process Analysis
- Good knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Good knowledge of business processes analysis
- Knowledge of software maturity models
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
Strong knowledge in:
- Enterprise Architecture (tools like Metis);
- Software maturity Models or Business Process Analysis Tools (like ARIS, but IT'S NOT MANDATORY) Strong experience in consultancy and studies Methodology: PM2 or Prince 2 Agile
If you are interested or you know anyone interested, please send me an updated CV.