Project Manager - OpenText
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Fairfield Consultancy Services Ltd
Our client is looking for a OpenText Project Manager in Spain for a permanent role. This role is based in Barcelona/Madrid.
Language Proficiency: Spanish and English.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and following internal project life cycle framework
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize/mitigate project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management
- Solid technical background
- Understanding and hands-on experience using both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Experience managing or executing project related to OpenText
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus
The candidate MUST be eligible to work in Spain.