Digital Electronics Design Engineer
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Yoh
Digital Electronics Engineer
My client has a brand new position at their base in North Belgium to work on an exciting new project that is getting underway shortly. The specifics of the project I'm allowed to share is limited but they have been an innovator of Space/Satellite based technology since they were formed as a business. They are involved in designing and developing ground-breaking, innovative technology for the space industry and are linked with ESA projects.
This requirement is due to a ramp up in the project and is to build the team so the contract on offer is 12 months with the option to extend after that. The pay rate on offer is around €60 - €62 per hour.
(Please note this contract requires people to work on site 100% of the time for the duration of the contract).
Roles of the Digital Electronics Engineer:
- Handling the design and development of Digital discrete circuits.
- Handling the design and development of the Analog components on the board.
- Schematic Capture and Layout of the electronics PCB using Altium package
- Testing and Debugging responsibilities.
- Be involved in validation of the Embedded system.
Required knowledge for this Digital Electronics Engineer:
- Extensive knowledge of Digital Electronics
- Extensive knowledge of PCB Schematic Capture and Layouting
- Extensive knowledge of CAD tools (Cadence/Zuken/Altium/Mentor)
If you're interested in this Digital Electronics Engineer position or know someone who is, please contact me (Talib Jetha) immediately on:
E: (see below)