Technical Writer: SW development; MadCap Flare Training Materials; Use
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by emagine
Technical Writer: SW Application, User Manuals, Madcap Flare, Training Materials English Language
- Strong experience in Technical Writing for Software Applications
- Experience working with SW developers and Product owners
- Developing and creating user guides and tutorials
- Developing Online and or Inline help
- Developing and creating Training materials
- Reviewing skills
- Organisational Skills
- Experience in a multicultural environment
- Excellent English Language skills
Nice to have:
- MadCap Flare
You are a Technical Author with experience of developers.
Our client build applications that are used by businesses worldwide.
They need implementation and user guides to ensure customer users can use the app with minimal support.
- Analysis of audience learning needs
- Design and development of learning content and format of delivery
- Create UI text that facilitates user navigation
- Create instructional materials
- Quality assurance
Role requires on-site presence for a minimum of 3 months, after which remote working options may be available.
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions.