Senior DevOps Engineer - Newcastle - AWS/Openshift/Terraform
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Strike IT Services
Senior DevOps Engineer is required for an initial 3-months contract (view a view to extending for a further 6 months) with a leading Financial Services based in Newcastle.
This is to work on part of a large scale digital and engineering transformation they are currently going through.
- Experience with AWS - AWS API, EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, Route53, VPC, CloudFront, CloudWatch, IAM, RDS, etc
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes
- Strong hands-on automation skills, demonstrable experience with Terraform/Deployment manager
- Automated package delivery using Ansible
- GoCD is desirable
- Good understanding of leading CI platform, eg. Jenkins 2.0/Travis and/or Circle CI Jenkins, in particular, building pipelines and pipeline as a code
- Expertise in DevOps open source Scripting languages ie Groovy or Python
- Familiarity with ELK stack