Mobile Devices Authentication SME, Global Swiss Bank, Zurich
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to internal growth they are currently seeking a German speaking Mobile Devices Authentication SME for an initial 9 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- In this role, you will implement 2-3 projects, the various banking solutions based on mobile devices for bankers in the UK and their customers worldwide. It's about mobile banking topics such as corporate app stores, app containers, app wrappers, removing/blocking applications, Securing and protecting applications and application data or simplifying the Application usage.
- In addition, there are user authentication issues such as SSO and MFA.
- You will take over the design, implementation, testing and rollout phases and also the solution up to accompany go-live.
- Your future team is the hub when it comes to engineering security basics for Authentication, confidentiality and integrity is all about.
- You help the team and our internal customers, together with our manufacturers, the best products to select and use, secure connection of critical applications, secure communication protocols, integrate and create a controlled operating environment.
The successful incumbent will possess:
Several years of experience as a web or network security engineer in the finance or IT security industry with a focus on mobile devices
- Experience in web/mobile software development brings advantages to familiarize yourself quickly with the topic.
- Use of mobile devices in the financial sector without spatial restrictions on company networks Mobile application/device management
- Implementation of security policies around network connections (WiFi, 3/4G)
- Hardening of mobile devices (corporate managed devices and BYOD) on which business applications be executed (eg iPad or Android) including implementation of policies with which integrity is checked and ensured by the operating system or the device
- Use of app security containers and app wrappers on mobile devices to include business apps run protected, native or in the browser
- Company and non-company user authentication on the device and against the business application
- Enforce access policies to only allow access to the allowed apps/devices
- Adaptation, branding and integration of apps via manufacturer-specific SDKs Federated SSO, IAM in general, as well as identity management and access control in detail
- Experience in SSL/TLS, Kerberos, OAuth, OpenID-Connect, SAML, UMA, XACML, JSON/JWT, RESTful API, 2FA/MFA, LDAP, SOAP PKI basics and symmetrical and asymmetrical encryption methods Web server, web Proxy, load balancer, API gateways, web application Firewall Manufacturers and products: Ping Identity SW stack, Ergon Airlock, F5
- Knowledge of the OWASP Security Top10 vulnerabilities and mitigation measures
- Knowledge of cyber security standards and controls (NIST, ISO, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.