Active Directory SME, Global Swiss Bank, Zurich
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to internal growth they are currently seeking a German speaking Active Directory SME for an initial 9 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- In this role you have the possibility of their dynamic and agile Security & IAM engineering team to actively support and that applies to every phase of the Active Directory life cycle in which you supports the Technical Product Owner - from evaluation, design, implementation and support to the detachment.
- The team is the hub when it comes to engineering security basics for authentication,confidentiality and integrity go.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- A degree in computer science or business informatics. You bring several years of experience in one similar function or as a Windows or IAM Engineer, in the IT security or finance industry.
- You specialize in Microsoft AD Domain Services and have several years of experience.
- Working independently on all AD topics in the IAM Optimization project. That includes AD redesign and any implementation work.
- In addition, you have already dealt with the following topics:
- Active Directory Domain Services, Certificate Services, Group Policy Management and possibly also Federation services
- Experience in Windows server, PowerShell, VB, .net, PHP, SQL
- Manufacturers and products: AD, FIM/MIM
- Very good knowledge of German and English
If the candidate is from IT Security or Finance industry and possesses ITIL, DevOps, Scrum this would be highly advantageous.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.