Cyber Security Engineer
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Swiss Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to some internal growth they are currently seeking a German speaking Cyber Security Engineer for an initial 9 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- In this role you have the chance to support their dynamic and agile Security & IAM engineering team and that applies to every phase of the life cycle of the product
- Take responsibility - from evaluation, design, implementation and support to replacement.
- The team is the hub when it comes to engineering security basics for authentication, confidentiality and integrity go.
- You help the team and their internal customers, together with their manufacturers, to select and implement the best IAM products and security products, manage digital identities, support critical data and Integrate communication protocols and create a controlled operating environment.
The successful candidate will possess:
- several years of experience in one similar function or as Windows or Network Security Engineer, in the IT security industry or Finance industry.
In addition, you have either dealt with the following topics or are on the best way to get there:
- Firewall technology and if possible from CheckPoint
- Web applications and their protection, keyword WAF and OWASP Top 10 (eg Airlock WAF)
- Web and email security via sanboxing process (eg FireEye)
- Remote access and VPNs (eg F5)
- Operating systems Linux, Windows and everything related to SSL and SSH
- PowerShell, VB, #C, .net, Java, PHP, SQL knowledge always bring advantages
- Very good knowledge of German and English
If the candidate is from IT Security or Finance industry and possesses ITIL, DevOps, Scrum this would be highly advantageous.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.