RF Electronics Designer
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Yoh
RF/Microwave Electronics Engineer
My client has a brand new position at their base in North Belgium to work on an exciting new project that is getting underway shortly. The specifics of the project I'm allowed to share is limited but they have been an innovator of Space/Satellite based technology since they were formed as a business. They are involved in designing and developing ground-breaking, innovative technology for the space industry and are linked with ESA projects.
This requirement is due to a ramp up in the project and is to build the team so the contract on offer is 12 months with the option to extend after that. The pay rate on offer is around €60 - €62 per hour. (Please note this contract requires people to work on site 100% of the time for the duration of the contract).
Roles of the RF/Microwave Electronics Engineer:
- Handling the design and development of RF and Microwave based discrete circuits.
- Handling the design and development of the Analog components on the board.
- Schematic Capture and Layout of the electronics PCB using Cadence (Orcad) package
- Testing and Debugging responsibilities.
- Subdivide a telecommunication system in its key building blocks, such as local oscillator, frequency convertor, and modulator.
- Design, simulation and test of RF & microwave and linear or Switchmode DCDC converters and analog signal conditioning, high-speed digital signals and signal integrity.
- Be involved in validation of the Embedded system.
Required knowledge for this RF/Microwave Electronics Engineer:
- Extensive knowledge of RF/Microwave Electronics
- Extensive knowledge of PCB Schematic Capture and Layouting
- Extensive knowledge of CAD tools (Cadence/Zuken/Altium/Mentor)
If you're interested in this RF/Microwave Electronics Engineer position or know someone who is, please contact me (Talib Jetha) immediately.