IIQ SME, Global Swiss Bank, Zurich
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to internal growth they are currently seeking a German speaking IIQ SME for an initial 9 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- In this role you work with their Sailpoint IdentityIQ Technical Product Owner and have the opportunity to participate in every phase of the life cycle, from evaluation, design, implementation and support to replacement
- Your future team is the hub when it comes to engineering security basics like Authentication, confidentiality and integrity is all about.
- You help the team and their internal customers, together with our manufacturers, the best IAM products to select and use, to keep critical operating data safe and controlled in order to create operating environment.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- You have a degree in computer science or business informatics and several years of experience
a similar function or as a software developer or security engineer.
- You specialize in that IdentityIQ product and has a deeper know-how and several years of experience.
In addition, you have either dealt with the following topics or are on the
best way to get there:
. Access governance and management, role based access control
. Digital identities and directory services
. Manufacturers and products: IdentityIQ from Sailpoint, Active Directory from Microsoft
. PowerShell, VB, #C, .net, Java, PHP, SQL
Very good knowledge of German and English
If the candidate is from IT Security or Finance industry and possesses ITIL, DevOps, Scrum this would be highly advantageous.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €550 Daily