Business Consultant Risk Data & Modelling
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Risk Data & Modelling Business Consultant
As a Risk Data & Modelling Business Consultant you make a crucial contribution to making high-quality risk data available to various stakeholders of the Risk Management organization.
With the input of your knowledge and competences and in cooperation with Risk Management, the business and the IT organization you achieve the set goals. You support various teams in translating the Risk stakeholder data wishes into detailed data requirements. You test these requirements on terms and definitions used and you ensure that our Finance & Risk common language remains up-to-date. Together with the data owners, you make the requested data available to the relevant risk stakeholders in accordance with specifications and agreed timelines.
Because we are going to bring the risk data management process to a structurally higher qualitative level, you and your colleagues are actively improving the process where necessary. Autonomous collaboration on an agile working method is the key to success. Given the attention of the supervisors for Risk Management (models, external reports, internal control) and the underlying data, it is a challenging position, where the workload can be substantial You have earned your spurs in the field of data analytics, data management, Datamodelling, data architecture and/or portfolio management.
Hoe you are
You are an energetic person who is passionate about the combination of thinking and doing. You know what is going on within the organization. Customer perspective is your primary drive to work within the team.
You take responsibility. You not only have a strong drive to keep your own expertise up to date, but you also want to actively contribute to the further development and renewal of the field. In addition, you get energy from transferring your expertise to others and you are interested in what you can learn from your colleagues with other expertise.
- You have a completed higher professional or university education and at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You want to broaden and deepen your knowledge of the elements; data, models, process, consultancy
- You have (demonstrable) affinity with IT
- You embrace the agile method
- Focused on collaboration, innovation and the achievement of goals.
- Affinity with Data, Modelling and Risk Management
- Data driven and innovative
- You have the skills to challenge your stakeholders and find out the "question behind the question"
Function specific competences:
- Change orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Focus on cooperation & customer interests
- Planning & organization
- Strategic thinking