Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
MuleSoft Architect Services
One of my pharmaceutical clients based in Basel, Switzerland is urgently looking for a MuleSoft Architect for a 6-12 month contract.
Resource should have relevant experience, with a good understanding in the following:
- Design Technical/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
- Good experience in creating solution architecture and defining technical process model/flows that show technical integration points between vendor system and target system
- Experience with MuleSoft Any Point Platform, CI/CD Pipelines
- Good working knowledge on micro services, gateways and related architectural components in at least one technology stream
- Develop API gateway architecture, API design principles, CI/CD Deployment procedures
- Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns and cloud based services.
- Should have good experience in integrating heterogeneous systems.
- Experienced in integrating cloud-cloud, cloud-on premise applications.
- Support team with assigned subtasks in the areas of Architecture, DevOps, Monitoring and Governance.
- To leverage and adopt tools/utilities for Code Scanning, task creation & monitoring, deployment and testing.
- Complete documentation, and partake in deployment and implementation.
- Define & Deploy API Governance & Monitoring processes.
- Deploy DevOps
- Define and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
- Design message- and event-driven architectures.
- Creates software designs, program specifications, documentation, tests, programs and code using defined standards and tools
- Participates in code reviews (for peers)
- Ensure solution deliveries of high quality, in full alignment with standards and guidelines and delivered within the agreed schedules.
- Actively participates in meetings (with technical community etc.), ensuring technical solutions are outlined correctly and needs are acknowledged and addressed.
Support & Operation of Existing Systems/Solutions
- Responsible for developments on different enterprise system platforms (eg MuleSoft)
- Responsible for system compliance with the necessary programming and security standards
- Troubleshooting of existing application together with functional consultants and/or key-users and/or end-users
Solution and Standard Management
- Deliver on agreed project plans
- Ensure all projects and support efforts are within effort and time plan.
- Integrate local technical needs and regional best practice efforts.
- Evaluate and suggest alternative informatics technologies/approaches where required.
- Responsible for compliance with global project management, development and system guidelines for all solutions designed & implemented.
- Ensure alignment to internal/external collaboration framework (approval/escalation processes, requests channels, criteria for decision)
Apply now for immediate interviews!