Windows Migration Engineer - Mechelen, Belgium
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Windows Migration Engineer | Mechelen, Belgium - Dutch-speaking | minimum 1 years contract (extendable) | Excellent rate
I am currently recruiting for a Windows Migration Engineer - Dutch-speaking, to work a minimum of 1 year in Mechelen, Belgium.
The Windows Migration Engineer - Dutch-speaking will take the technical lead in the project for the migration of the still active Windows2003, Windows2008 Servers to Windows 2016/2019 and the consolidation of the existing FTP Servers.
Here is the technical context for the Windows Migration Engineer - Dutch speaking role:
- Contribute to the development of the detailed migration plan with a focus on technical challenges.
- Take technical lead during the project roll-out phase.
- Provide technical coordination between the various internal IT teams involved.
- Taking care of technical coordination & communication with the internal & external business entities/partners
- Drawing up and updating procedures in consultation with the process managers
- Drawing up and updating the necessary technical documentation.
- Contribute to the preparation of test plans and their implementation
Specific skills and experience required for the Windows Migration Engineer - Dutch speaking role:
- PKI management
- ADFS 3.0 and 4.0, SAML and OAUTH 2.0
- MFA, web application Proxy and application Proxy connectors
- vnets, VPN, licensing, application publishing, delegation, application insights, event hubs, arm templates, API management
- enterprise backup principles and management of enterprise backup solutions, preferably Commvault
- Public Cloud platforms and solutions
- reporting with Powerbi
- Powershell knowledge
- Active Directory, Azure AD, AD LDS, SCOM Monitoring, IIS, DFS, SFTP, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Network routing, VLAN principles and Windows clustering
- management of Server infrastructure: HPE blade chassis/HPE Synergy and HPE Virtual Connect
- VMware vSphere
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for a Windows Migration Engineer - Dutch-speaking, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!