Java Back End Developer - Global Financial Organisation - Luxembourg -
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
A contract position, as a Java Back End Developer working within the IT & Operations, Data & New Asset Classes Division, with a competitive day rate, plus a modern office layout located in the centre of Luxembourg.
- Over 5 Years' experience as a Software Developer
- JAVA, JEE, Oracle SQL, JPA, JMS,
- Experience with Java EE is a must
- Very good knowledge of EJBs, CDI, JPA, Hibernate
- Designing REST APIs and JBoss
- Experience in SQL and data design are a must, Oracle is an advantage
- Understanding of solid continuous integration and delivery pipelines (automated testing)
- Experience using the following tools: Jira-IntelliJ-Git-Jenkins-Sonar-Nexus.
Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, Java Back End Developer, to support the settlement division's functions.
The role responsibilities include deploying, configuring, maintaining and developing applications supporting the unique mission.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!