Cloud Architect - MS Azure
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Cloud Architect - MS Azure vacancy for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Several years of working as a MS Azure Cloud Solutions Architect or Developer, related certification is of advantage
- Commercial experience on development and deployment of line-of-business software in Azure Cloud as well as on containerised workloads with Kubernetes
- Expertise in API design and visualising complex software systems with several internal and external interfaces
- Exposure to Proof of Concepts with clear technical guidance as well as to working with agile software delivery methodologies
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the migration of Data Processing Pipepline from internal Servers to the cloud
- Providing a new system on GxP basis
- Using appropriate data stores and documenting design proposals and implementations
- Deploying and managing containers to containerised workloads and managing Azure resources and environments
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.